CHECK IN AND ATHLETE’S BAG
The triathlete will receive a bracelet that they will have to wear during all the days of the event to be able to access all the zones of the test. The timing of the test will be carried out using the CHIP system. Before the competition you will be given a chip that should always be worn at the ankle.
Each participant must sign the disclaimer and show an identification that can be photocopied.
The check-in will be held:
Address: 248 Street and 5th Avenue, Santa Fe Havana –No check in on race days.
Date: Thursday, February 22 and Friday, February 23, 2018.
Hours: 10.00 – 17.00
Address: Marina Hemingway. Address: Calle 248 y 5a Avenida, Santa Fe.
The days of the tests will not be given dorsals.
The competition will take place:
Saturday, February 24th: Middle Distance Triathlon Iberoamerican Championships & Popular Sprint Triathlon
Sunday, February 25th: Triathlon American Cup
Your race pack will contain:
– Race number and swim cap (1).
– Identification bracelet (MUST ALWAYS TAKE IT).
– Bags. (3). After Race, Bike, Run.
– Numbered stickers (1 for the bike + 3 for your helmet:front, and both sides).
– One chip and one chip holder to be placed on your ankle.
– Gels and energybars.
BAGS – AGE GROUPS (POPULAR CATEGORY).
You will be given 3 bags. White, Blue, Yellow.
• WHITE BAG (BIKE). It must contain the kit that you need for the discipline of the bike and will be delivered in T1 along with your bike the day before the event. Please tie the bag securely.
• YELLOW BAG (RUN): Must contain the kit that you need for the discipline of the Running on foot and will be delivered at the Marina Hemingway the day before the event near the T1. Exact site and method to be determined. Please tie the bag securely.
• BLUE BAG (AFTER RACE). It should contain the kit that you need for once the event, such as dry clothes, hotel room key, medications, sealed recuperators, etc. and will be delivered on the day of the event, near the start of swimming.
Rucksacks, tire inflation pumps will NOT be accepted.
Please make sure your bags are marked with your race number and put the clothes in the appropriate bag.
** Please do not put valuables, mobile phones, Ipods, cameras, watches, sunglasses on the bags. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the loss or breakage of any of these.
** All bags that are not picked up at the end of the competition will be available on Sunday in the warehouse area located at Marina Hemingway. When the competition ends on Sunday the bags that have not been collected will be declared in abandon and passed to the Cuban Federation of Triathlon.